I served with sweet potato fries (sorry, not homemade this time, from a grocery store but all sweet potato, no PHO or HFC).
Here are the ingredients:
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup panko Substituted with Honey Nut Cheerios
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds salmon fillets, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- Sesame Mayonnaise, recipe follows See Substituted recipe below
- 8 buttered and toasted sandwich buns I love using Arnold Sandwich Thins
- 8 lettuce leaves Substituted with spinach
- 8 slices tomato
Here is the full recipe from Food Network’s Paula Dean.
The Mayo substitute I used was from another Food Network recipe:
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt (plain low fat)
- 1/4 cup chopped capers
- 1 chopped shallot
- Mix all together (also can use this as a dip for grilled shrimp)
So, what do you think?